3 cups frozen strawberries
1 1/2 cups milk, any variety
1/3 cup strawberry jam
Place the frozen strawberries, strawberry jam and milk in the blender.
Place the lid over the top.
Puree until smooth.
Chill and serve.
* Mix it up! Try using a variety of berries.
2. Pour the vegetable oil into a large bowl; toss potatoes, carrots, bite-size pieces of celery, and 3/4 of the sliced onion in the oil to coat. Set remaining onion aside. Transfer oiled vegetables to a large roasting pan.
Rinse chicken and pat thoroughly dry with paper towels. Generously season the chicken, inside and out, with salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning, chicken spice, and garlic powder. Place the remaining 1/4 of the sliced onion, 1/4 cup of margarine, lemon slices, 1 teaspoon of minced garlic, and large pieces of celery into the cavity of the chicken.
3. Place the chicken atop the oiled vegetables; scatter the remaining 1/4 cup of margarine pieces and 1 2/3 tablespoons minced garlic in small amounts around the vegetables.
4. Roast chicken and vegetables in the preheated oven until the skin is browned and crisp, and the vegetables are tender for about 1 hour and 45 minutes.
5. Let chicken rest for 10 minutes before carving and serving with vegetables.