- Why we collect it: We collect information about you so that we can personalise your use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the site generally. Depending upon your selections for our data protection questions we may arrange for you to be sent information about related products and services from us and carefully selected third parties (see section 4). You may update the answers to your questions at any time.
- Who we disclose it to:
- We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties to enable us to perform services requested by you or with your prior consent.
- If you give your consent, we will pass your contact details to third parties who may then occasionally send communications to you to provide information, offers and services that may be of interest to you.
- We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties overseas to enable us to perform services requested by you.
- Data Protection : The preamble to the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2021 (“POPIA”) states that it will regulate, in harmony with international standards, the processing of personal information by public and private bodies in a manner that gives effect to the right to privacy subject to justifiable limitations that are aimed at protecting other rights and important interests,
Users of kic.co.za acknowledge that KIC takes the protection of personal information seriously, and in particular the compliance with data privacy laws such as POPIA.
- Security : Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Automated decisions : Parts of kic.co.za and our billing process are automatic and we may process your personal data as part of kic.co.za and the billing process.
- Accessing and updating your personal information : We will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct it if you wish. Instructions about how to do this are available from kic.co.za.
This site is owned and operated by KIC (SA) PTY Limited (“KIC.co.za”, “we” or “us”). Registered Office: 15E Riley Road, Riley Road Office Park, Bedfordview, Johannesburg, 2007. Registered number: 1975/000600/07 Vat No: 4030147039
KIC has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. Nevertheless, the correctness and accuracy of the information it contains cannot be guaranteed. No liability is assumed for damages arising directly or indirectly through the use of this website, except where such damage is due to intent or gross negligence by KIC.
KIC has established this website in a careful and professional way; if nevertheless, any mistakes occur, KIC will remedy them in a prompt and proper way. Online Dispute Resolution in accordance with stipulations under Article 14, Section 1 of ODR Regulation: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution
(OS) which can be accessed via http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ website.